Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Character


So thats my character! Gotta have the p!nk!! She may look cute now but when she's in game mode its a different story. I'm online right now, and ill try to be on at least twice a week since I'm in school. My username is shay4. And shay is my middle name if ne1 wanted to know...

Speakin' of knowing, i jus found out I could change the locker screne background when I start the game. Right now I have it with a tropical background, which is just a pretty purple sky and have it where im on the field with the crowd cheering me on.

Ok so im playing Route Racer where you have to repeat the plays you saw in order. It doesnt sound hard but just try it for ur self cuz it can get trickeeee. Im gonna finish play and hang out with some friends after finishing my homework. ttylaterz

ch!c <3

No comments:

Post a Comment