Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wipeout!!!



Hey gals and guys,

They switched up some of the rooms in Camp Pete!!!!! It's like a mini surf wave in the Win Forever Stadium! Look at me and my surf board dude. Also in the stadium is the Running Back Attack. its a kewl game and im glad more people will see it now that its in the front. And there's a subway by the surf shop. You dont actually go on the train but it does lead to something. Can anyone guess what it is?

K people im outtie like a light bulb

<3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 102, 102);">ch!c

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I did see the sean kingston concert. It was good. But im not american so i dont know his latest songs :( But it was good anyway. Lol i dont like posting concerts cos it gets too laggy for my computer when takin pics and opening adobe. Wow this is a long comment. Anywhoz did u see the concert?
    Thanks!
    P.s You will get more comments sooner or later lol

    ReplyDelete